About the Firm
Established Law Firm Represents Delaware Residents in Estate Planning and Business Law Matters
Trusted legal team helps Wilmington clients navigate the law
When you need help resolving legal issues that can impact your family or business, it’s in your best interests to enlist the services of an experienced law firm. At Martin & Lunger, P.A., in Wilmington, we have been providing Delaware residents with high-quality legal representation since 2005. Whether you are planning your estate, administering a trust, or expanding your business, you can count on our firm to help you find the best path forward. With 70 years of combined experience, our attorneys have the knowledge to resolve even the most complicated issues to a successful conclusion.
Reputable lawyers deliver skilled representation in Delaware
Throughout the community, our firm has developed a strong reputation for delivering skilled and trusted legal service. Additionally, William H. Lunger is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
, a recognition by colleagues of his high ethical standards and professional ability. In Delaware, clients choose our firm to handle their estate planning or business law case because we are:
- Established — For more than a decade, our firm has worked diligently to protect the rights of individuals and businesses in legal matters affecting their ability to make a living and preserve their wealth.
- Responsive — Clients who seek our counsel receive an immediate response from our legal team. We recognize the significance of your case and never delay in providing you with the legal support you need when you need it.
- Trustworthy — Our lawyers focus on advancing your interests by providing you with personalized attention and knowledgeable advice.
Depending on the nature of your case, you may be confused or concerned about the future. If an estate planning or business law issue is causing you stress, our experienced attorneys can help you find peace of mind.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive counsel for Wilmington residents and businesses
Our firm delivers strong legal support throughout Wilmington in the following practice areas:
- Estate planning — Whether you need help planning your estate or probating the will of a loved one, our firm is ready to provide you with dedicated representation. Our skilled lawyers are experienced in trust planning and asset protection, drafting wills, trust and estate administration, and other aspects of estate planning.
- Business law — As seasoned business law attorneys, we frequently assist businesses and entrepreneurs with business formations, contract law, and other business law matters.
- Healthcare law — If you are disabled or elderly, our healthcare law attorneys recognize how important professional legal guidance is to your welfare. Our lawyers also provide comprehensive counsel for long-term care planning to give you and your loved ones the peace of mind you deserve.
Without experienced representation, any legal matter can disrupt your life or business. At our firm, we offer sound advice backed by years of experience for your estate planning or business issue.
Contact a highly regarded law firm in Wilmington for estate planning and business counsel
Martin & Lunger, P.A. is committed to helping Delaware residents with a variety of estate planning and business law issues. Call 302-600-0206 or contact us online
to schedule a consultation at our Wilmington office.